Vocaloid Trash: A new place to suffer
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Vocaloid Trash: A new place to suffer

This is a forum for anything vocaloid. Tired of looking for places to discuss vocaloid and only running into dead forums and cringey amino apps? I know I am!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello Everyone.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Hello Everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everyone.   Hello Everyone. EmptyMon Oct 03, 2016 9:56 pm

I'm the creator and admin of this forum, just thought I'd make a couple posts so it isn't so empty. The forum, at the moment, is completely dead. It doesn't have to be that way though. I created this place so that vocaloid fans will have more options when it comes to talking to other people about vocaloid. There are few right now. The only decently sized place I know of is vocaloid otaku, and maybe the wiki, but I'd love for there to be another place, just so the selection isn't so....limited.
Don't even get me started on vocaloid amino. I hate those shitty apps. Vocaloid fans deserve better.
This place is pretty crappy right now, but I hope to make it better. As for me, there really isn't anything interesting you should know. I obviously love vocaloid, and my favorite is Len.
If anyone has any questions for me I'd be happy to answer, though I highly doubt anyone gives a shit, which is fine.
Back to top Go down
https://vocaloid-trash.board-directory.net

Hello Everyone.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Vocaloid Trash: A new place to suffer  :: Standard Forum Stuff :: Introductions and Farewells.-
Jump to: